For Traffic Citations:
Ever been to court on a traffic citation?
1. Most courts are scheduled in the early mornings (around 8:30 AM), so you need to leave the house by 6 AM to avoid
2. You will have to show up multiple times which will take the most of your day.
3. If you're lucky enough, you might find parking spot a mile away from the courthouse or pay extreeme parking fees.
4. The citation will cause you to take time off of your work, school, home and/or facing some other major problems in your life
5. Finally, when you actually make it to court, you'll need to put your ohone on silence - in case you forgot to do so, the clerk willl threaten to take it away and will strip your dignity off once you'll have a question about your ticket.
if you received a traffic citation, you need to follow three easy steps on OUR SITE
1. eNTER YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION
2. eNTER YOUR CITATION INFORMATION
3. cHOSE A PAYMENT PLAN
oNce YOU SUBMIT THE INFORMATION YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION THaT YOUR TICKET IS NOW BEING HANDLED BY OUR ATTORNEYS. You will receive a second email once your case is complete with a description of your dismissal and/or your citation OUTCOME.